Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Game 3

For Game 3, we played against Lambda Lambda Lambda (who I believe were known as H1We1 the last time we played them).  They weren't nearly as douchey this time which I appreciated.

It was a close game and The Team almost lost it during that one inning where we gave up a lot of runs.  In fact, it came down to the final inning as Lambda had the tying and winning runs on base but The Team's defense rallied to shut down their comeback.  I think the final score was something like 15-13.

I don't do a great job of keeping statistics like Rick so I don't know who is getting tacos or handjobs this week.  Everyone did a good job and I'm glad we all hung in there to slug it out for the W.

3 comments:

Lou said...

I think we're leaving out the most important facts: a. Peter hit the hardest/longest line drive in Burbank Parks and Recreation history for a home run and b. we beat the team with "The Ultimate Warrior"/Gene Simmons aka "That Tool on that Team that Everyone Hates". What a douche.

Lou said...

I think we're leaving out the most important facts: a. Peter hit the hardest/longest line drive in Burbank Parks and Recreation history for a home run and b. we beat the team with "The Ultimate Warrior"/Gene Simmons aka "That Tool on that Team that Everyone Hates". What a douche.

Melody said...

Just for the record... in the future I would prefer a taco. No tomoatoes with extra sour cream :)