Thursday, October 8, 2009

#24 Peter

How did you end up on THE TEAM?
Through LeighAnne and Carrie. I work with them and asked if there was an available spot on the team.

What positions have you played so far for THE TEAM?
Second Base, Third base, Outfield, Pitcher
Do you have a favorite? Toss up, Third or Second base.

Is there a special reason you chose 24 for your jersey number?
Same as Kobe Bryants number for the Lakers.

Did you play sports in school? No. What teams were you on and what school did you play for? I played on a Volleyball team, but not for school.

Besides your outstanding softball ability, what other talents do you have?
I am a certified Electrician, but have not worked in that field in recent years. I do enjoy working in my garden/yard, but not really sure that qualifies as a talent. Though I work in an art studio I am not much of an artist. I am a good organizer.

Can I have $50.
If you really need it, yes.

No comments: