Sunday, February 26, 2012

That was Close

We knew the Burbank Chills were going to improve. They were certainly having a good time. They are, without a doubt, the loudest opponent THE TEAM has ever faced. When we win they seem like a zany bunch that is having a good time. If we had lost then they would have seemed like a bunch of loud-mouthed a**holes. The 13-12 win means they are officially zany although I would guess Lou hates them.

Just a guess

The game started slow until Lou broke it open with a Grand Slam. The Burbank Chills managed to tie the game after a tough 3rd inning. THE TEAM came right back with a 3 run Homer by Peter and an RBI Double by Amy. Lou added another Home Run and it was Hello Sweet Sweet Victory. There was a double play in there too.

THE TEAM batted .607 with 3 Home Runs, 8 Doubles, 3 walks and 3 Strikeouts.

The Lou and Peter Award goes to Lou. He went 3 for 3 with a Walk, 2 Home Runs and 6 RBIs. That sounds kind of weird. This week we are calling it the Peter and Chris Award. Lou gets the Peter and Chris Award.

The Dora Award has to go to Dora for going 3 for 4 with a double. OK Lou gets the Peter Criss Award and Dora gets the Ace Frehley Award. Amy gets the Paul Stanley Award for taking the lead back with the RBI double and Sema gets the Gene Simmons Award...

... Wait a minute

KISS SUCKS!!!

GO THE TEAM!!!

4 comments:

Lou said...

Yes, I do hate them, except for my friend Caela who is on their team. But I also had two doubles. I'm just sayin'. And let's not forget Peter's cat-like reflexes at third and Chris pitched a gem as always. And for the second time, we threw a guy out trying to go home. That gives me a boner.

The Surf Bat said...

Funniest Team blog ever...

Lou said...

BTW, I had a double too! Just sayin'...

Melody said...

I was overly annoyed at the fact I had to sit and just watch.... I hate not playing but watching The Team at work from the sideline reminded me why I love The Team in the first place.... You're all seriously hysterical.
PS I agree with Lou hatin' the Burbank Chills but I think he's fibbibg about the boner....