Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting to Know THE TEAM - 00 CJ

Ladies and Gentlemen Carrie

Q: How did you end up on THE TEAM?

A: Sandy and Lillian - Sandy I used to work with orginally and then became friends and Lillian I met through Sandy.

Q: What positions have you played so far this season? Do you have a favorite?

A: I've played 2nd, catcher, rover but my favorite is Outfield.

Q: Is there a special reason you chose 00 for your jersey number?

A: Well I wanted 007 but 00 is fine.

Q:Did you play sports in school? What teams were you on and what school did you play for?

A: I played Tennis, Swimming and Varsity Softball at Eagle High School.

Q: Besides your outstanding softball ability, what other talents do you have?

A: I'm an abstract painter working on my storefront, I love magic so I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I like to play my acoustic guitar.

Q: Can I have $50?

A: Wow I was going to ask you for $50.00 :-)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Excellent idea! It will be great to get to know some facts about our wonderful teammates.

Lillian said...

Carrie, you got your school name wrong! It's Eagle ROCK high school! Come on, where's your pride?!

Anonymous said...

Can we have an agreement like, "what gets said about THE TEAM, stays with THE TEAM?" I'm afraid of the secrets that Rick might bring out.