Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting to Know THE TEAM - 2 Mimma

Ladies and Gentlemen Mimma

Q: How did you end up on THE TEAM?

A: Lou recruited me when I moved here since he knew I wanted to stay active outdoors in beautiful sunny Cali!

Q: What positions have you played so far this season? Do you have a favorite?

A: I've played RF, Rover, 2nd and Catcher. My favorite is catcher because it's the only time I really feel useful!

Q: Is there a special reason you shose 2 for your jersey number?

A: The #2 was my second choice, as you know my first was 42. These are the #'s of my two favorite players on my home team, the NY Yankees, Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter. So since #42 wasn't available I went with #2, Derek Jeter.

Q: Did you play sports in school? What teams were you on and what school did you play for?

A: I was a Track & Field girl in school, with a little basketball. Oh and my other favorite sport, band! I played for the Marlboro Dukes in upstate NY. And I never really played softball until recently really.

Q: Besides your outstanding softball ability, what other talents do you have?

A: As for other talents, well I'm pretty good at annoying Lou, driving like a maniac, and I can download a mean song!

Q: Can I have $50?

A: I can only afford to give you $5 at this time.

No comments: