Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting to know THE TEAM - 10 Liz

Ladies and Gentlemen, Liz

Q: How did you end up on THE TEAM?

A: Terrence invited me to join.

Q: What positions have you played so far this season? Do you have a favorite?

A: Catcher, second base, rover, and right field. I like playing catcher.

Q: Is there a special reason you chose 10 for your jersey number?

A: It's my birthday month.

Q: Did you play sports in school? What teams were you on and what school did you play for?

A: Tennis for 2.5 years in high school. I played for the Taft High School girls' tennis team.

Q: Besides your outstanding softball ability, what other talents do you have?

A: I can cook some things decently :)

Q: Can I have $50?

A: Of course! (Do you mind if I borrow $100 from you first?)

No comments: