Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting to Know THE TEAM - 11 Dave

Ladies and Gentlemen Dave

Q: How did you end up on THE TEAM?

A: My Brother, player and designated blogger extraordinaire, Rick, is good friends with the Crippler..

Q: What positions have you played so far this season? Do you have a favorite?

A: This season, I played CF, 1B, and threw batting practice for theA-Team. Oddly, I really enjoyed pitching.

Q: Is there a special reason you chose 11 for your jersey number?

A: I wore 11 in Little League and being born in November, it seemed to fit. Besides double digit, repeating numbers (i.e. 11, 22, 33,) are powerful good!

Q: Did you play sports in school? What teams were you on and what school did you play for?

A: I played Football and ran Track and Cross Country for Crespi. - GoCelts!

Q: Besides your outstanding softball ability, what other talents do you have?

A: I am mediocre guitarist and have an uncanny ability to spend money.

Q: Can I have $50?

A: On the condition that we drink it together!

No comments: