Saturday, July 5, 2008

Getting to Know THE TEAM - 12 Lillian

Ladies and Gentlemen Lillian

Q: How did you end up on THE TEAM?

A: Sandy wouldn't stop telling me how much fun it was last season, so I just HAD to join in on the fun.

Q: What positions have you played so far this season? Do you have a favorite?

A: I've played Right field, Left field, and Second base. Don't like Right field, cause you'll be bored/asleep for like 90% of the game and then someone will hit it toward you, and you'll be totally unprepared. I like Second Base the best because you get to be in on the action.

Q: Is there a special reason you chose 12 for your jersey number?

A: I just wanted to be right before Sandy who is #13.

Q: Did you play sports in school? What teams were you on and what school did you play for?

A: In high school, I was most valuable bench warmer on varsity basketball at North Hollywood High School. I lost my voice a lot cause I spent all the games cheering for my teammates.

Q: Besides your outstanding softball ability, what other talents do you have?

A: I like to think that I can make other people laugh, but I don't know if they're just faking it.

Q: Can I have $50

A: I'll tell you what, I'll give you my debit card. But it's worth -$150 dollars right now, so you'll have to bring it up to +$50. And then you can give it back to me.

No comments: