Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting to Know THE TEAM - 28 Terrence

Ladies and Gentlemen Terrence

Q: How did you end up on THE TEAM?

A: I know Jenny Smith from a previous job. She didn't like me at first, but over time I won her over. We've been good friends ever since.

Q: What positions have you played so far this season? Do you have a favorite?

A: I have played Shortstop and Third Base. Shortstop is probably my favorite.

Q: Is there a special reason you chose 28 for your jersey number?

A: 28 is a very lucky number for me. Every child born to my family in the United States, and who survived, was born on the 28th of the Month.

Q: Did you play sports in school? What teams were you on and what school did you play for?

A: I played basketball for my high school team but I was never very good and sat on the bench most of the time. I actually got a lot better after high school. Go figure.

Q: Besides your outstanding softball ability, what other talents do you have?

A: I can train cats. I've taught my cat to sit on command as well as to pee in the toilet. My friends also rely on me to research the heck out of everything. So if you want to know what the best TV to buy is or who the best retail stock broker is, I can probably tell you.

Q: Can I have $50?

A: No.

No comments: